Monday, September 10, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens boyfriend behind leaked nude pic?

Nude pics of High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens that hit the net earlier this month were reportedly taken by her 19-year-old boyfriend Zac Efron.
Hudgens' fans have extended support in spite of the Disney star's nude photo scandal and sent her sympathy messages on MySpace.
"Vanessa stay strong! u will still be my role model," News.com.au quoted a fan, as writing.
Polling was conducted on the website, according to which more than 70 per cent of voters said that the emergence of the picture would not harm Hugdens's reputation, reports TimesOnline.
Her fans lashed out at the mystery person who surfaced the picture on the internet.
"I'm so so so so sorry about what happened I can't believe someone would do that to you it's just wrong," one wrote.
However, the actress released a statement apologising to fans.
"I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends," Hudgens said.
While the majority of fans stood by her, some were against her.
"Vanessa I understand ur an adult but still that was pretty messed up u shouldnt have exposed urself like that," one fan wrote.
Hudgens' publicist has refused to answer questions about how the photo released on the internet or who took it.

0 comments: