Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dannii Minogue fuming over lesbian romp pics

Dannii Minogue has lashed out at "creepy, nasty people" who placed her photos, showing her groping a lap dancer, on the internet.

Pictures of the X Factor judge, apparently enjoying a dance with naked female lap dancer, Jupiter, at Puss in Boots club in London last year, have reappeared online this week.

And now, Dannii, who is fuming over the leak, is reported to have launched a legal bid to buy the pics to prevent them from becoming public.

"It woke me up to the fact that there are some creepy, nasty people willing to do anything to take advantage of someone famous,” the Mirror quoted Dannii, as telling Cosmopolitan magazine.

"I now keep my guard up because I've realized not everyone has my best interests at heart,” she added.

0 comments: