Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sharapova is Like a Dead Frog During Sex!

Singer Adam Levine has revealed the intimate secrets of his romantic alliance with Maria Sharapova, calling the tennis ace a "terrible lover."
The Maroon 5 frontman divulged that the Russian Wimbledon champ's refusal to move or moan during sex was the reason behind the collapse of their courtship.
"She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type," The Sun quoted Levine, as saying.
"But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration,' he added.
Levine said sexual disillusionment made him resort to anxiety disorder drug.
"It was so disillusioning that I went on (anxiety disorder drug) Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny," he said.
The pair dated briefly in 2005, after meeting at Sharapova's 18th birthday party.
However, Levine's spokesperson has dismissed the quotes as being "absolutely not true".

0 comments: